Friday 13 May 2011

Trinny and Susannah All in One Body Smoother - Review

Like most ladies I appreciate help in looking my best. When I was invited to try some shapewear by Tights Please, I was more than happy to have a go.

The product I was sent was one of a range by Trinny and Susannah who are well known for hoiking and squeezing better than any exercise regime can do! In my opinion a celebrity endorsement does not always mean a wonderful product, but Trinny and Susannah certainly seem to have brought their expertise to this range.

The All in One Body Smoother comes in two colours: skin and black. I chose the black, as it is a slimming colour.  The shapewear has plenty of lycra in it which allows for it to be easily worn. I found it initially a little difficult to get into, due to the close fitting, but once I'd wiggled into it, it fit like a glove.  I found it 100% easier to step into it and pull it up (like a pair of tights), rather than put it over my head (like a jumper)

I wondered whether I would feel constricted when wearing the shapewear, but it was so comfortable it seemed to fit like a glove. I felt more confident wearing fitted clothes as I was sculpted in all the right places, and my lumps and bumps had been smoothed out. As the Body Smoother is all in one, there were no awful VPL marks, which often happens when wearing fitted clothes.  These really are Magic knickers, so comfortable, I forgot I was wearing them!

Recommended?  Yes 100%.

Samples were received for the purposes of this review. No other reward, financial or otherwise, was received in exchange for this post. All opinions expressed are entirely my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment